Talking about the budget friendly airlines, jetblue flights is the most preferred airlines amongst all, present in the aeronautics industry. Having most and major of its hubs in Orlando, Boston and Long Beach, the airline offers service in more than 100 jetblue destinations worldwide.
You might be wondering what you will require to pay while looking forward to enrich your flying experience with the JetBlue airlines.
Well, along with affordable air fares and cheap flight tickets, the cherry on the cake is, jet blue reservations has one of the most transparent baggage policies, than any of the airlines present in the aviation industry.
Becoming familiar with the jetblue baggage fees, and allowances is a great way to prepare and budget your upcoming trip.
JetBlue airlines checked baggage allowances:
Before you pack, make sure to go through the baggage allowances, in accordance to its weight, and bag size dimensions.
Checked baggage allowances and overcharge fee:
All checked bags must adhere to a max weight of 50 pounds (23 kg); must adhere to max linear dimensions per bag up to 62 linear inches (157.48 cm). Passengers can book up to 2 bags in advance, subsequent bags can only be added at the airport.
Additional / Over charge Baggage Fees for Checked in baggage:
Additional Piece (3+ pieces): $150 ea.
Overweight Fee (51 – 99 pounds): $150
Oversized Fee (63 – 80 inches): $150
JetBlue airlines carry-on baggage allowances:
- JetBlue also offers magnanimous carryon allowances. Irrespective of the type of ticket you reserve, you are permitted one free personal item and one free carry-on bag, so long as they meet size restrictions.
- For your personal item, this includes dimensions no greater than 17″ x 13″ x 8″.
- For your standard carry-on bag, dimensions should be no greater than 22″ x 14″ x 9″.
- Keep in mind that these carry on dimensions include wheels and handles, and that all carry-on items should be either stowed in the aircraft’s available overhead bins or underneath the seat in front of you.
Can I pre-pay the overcharge fee for baggage:
Yes, jetblue airlines flights booking allows the customers and passengers to take advantage of the online mode of paying for carrying extra luggage.
The ways via which you can pre pay are:
– JetBlue airlines website:
- Log into the JetBlue airlines official site
- Go to your bookings
- Select “manage your flight”
– JetBlue airlines application:
- Log into the JetBlue airlines application and pre pay for the extra baggage allowance.
Note: By making the use of airport kiosk, you will be thereby eligible to pay a cheaper fee to take the extra luggage.
How to save or avoid JetBlue airlines baggage fees?
As by now, it is quite evident that JetBlue airlines encompass pretty straight forward and easy to understand policies.
To save or avoid paying wee and overcharges for JetBlue airlines baggage, some of the recommendations are:
- Look for exemptions and waivers
- Avail subscription for “TrueBlue Mosaic”
- Procure reimbursements by your credit cards.
We are aiming to offer you with best of all services, get in touch with us to avail all the amazing services and facilities offered by JetBlue airlines via (We are aiming to offer you with best of all services, get in touch with us to avail all the amazing services and facilities offered by JetBlue airlines via (+1800-201-4791)